Project – My Wallet, a 3 -Day Workshop.
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners who have never crocheted before, or for those who may have crocheted in the past but forgotten the main technique or the basic stitches. My crochet alongs (CAL) are always a great adventure to take part in! On this page you will find latest CAL which you can join beforehand as the other like minded folks.
My Wallet is trendy, handy and fairly simple design to crochet. It serves the purpose of any wallet you find in the market but this would be your very own My Wallet. You can store your cash, credit cards, visiting cards, coins and anything your creative mind can think of!
Walk with pride! holding your own handmade My Wallet which will surely make others eyes turn, or gift it to someone special to make them feel loved and feel their love.
SESSION – 21st / 25th / 29th August 2021
SLOTS – upto 10 participants.
DURATION – 2 hours per day
VENUE – Online
TIMINGS – 4:00 PM TO 6:00 PM IST
The complete online workshop consists of 3 sessions with the final creation of your own handmade My Wallet.
IN THIS CLASS YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduction to yarn and hooks.
- Hold the hook and yarn.
- Make a slip knot.
- Work chains.
- Work a single crochet stitch in both loops.
- Work a half-double crochet stitch.
- Work double crochet stitch
- work on back and front loops.
- Join with a slip stitch.
- Change yarn colours.
- Fasten off.
- learn how to increase stitches.
- Weave in the ends.
- Crochet simple design for wallet.
- Terminologies of each stitch.
- Crochet wallet with card holder.
- Combining different stitches in one project.
RECOMMENDED MATERIAL LIST
- Crochet hooks 3.50mm, 2.50mm.
- Yarn/ wool 3 ply assorted colours (contrasting) of your choice.
- Plastic canvas.
- Tapestry Needle. (Optional)
KINDLY SUBSCRIBE TO CROCHET KRAFTS TO GET UPDATES ON OUR UPCOMING PROJECTS AND WORKSHOP.
👇🏼👇🏼INTERESTED IN OUR NEXT WORKSHOP KINDLY SEND US A CONTACT FORM 👇🏼👇🏼
Do share and tag a craft lover